Since 1980, Southwinds Electric has served metropolitan Houston and the surrounding areas of Texas. From remodeling to new construction, residential or commercial, Southwinds Electric and their staff of journeymen electricians and apprentices have developed a wealth of experience in both commercial and residential development. We have a team of experienced Houston, Texas electrical contractors and master electricians that are dedicated to providing professional electrical work and top-notch customer service.
- Southwinds Electric Founded in 1980
- Texas Master Electrician License # 243371
- Texas Electrical Contractor License # 28301
Some of our Past Projects
- Retail Stores Bell’s Ferry Shopping Center
- Restaurants Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Offices Kiwi Airlines
- Schools Acworth Elementary School
- Apartments Clime Manor Apartments
- Churches Latter Day Saints Church
- Medical John West Therapy Services at Friendswood
If you have any questions about our electrical services or are ready to get started with a free consultation, contact us today. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Alvin, Angleton, Baytown, Bellaire, Brookshire, Champions/FM 1960, Clear Lake, Conroe, Cy-Fair, Cypress, Deer Park, Downtown, Fort Bend, Friendswood, Galveston Heights, Houston, Katy, Kingwood, Lake Jackson, League City, Medical Center, Midtown, Missouri City, Montrose, Pearland, Sealy, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Spring, Stafford, Sugar Land, Texas City, The Woodlands and West University Place.